The Tools of War
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Kill the Kournan guards holding the Centaur weapon crafters captive.
- Offer the Centaurs a place with the Sunspears.
- See Lonai for your reward.
- "We need better weapons if we are going to make a difference. But they won't just drop out of thin air...well, usually not. We need some weaponsmiths. Sounds like we need a plan, eh? Lucky for us I've got one.
- Of course, we'll use one of Koss's contacts. It seems he knows just about everyone... In this case, it's a local boy named Ahwad who gave us some particularly useful information. Apparently, the Kournans have brought in more Centaurs to replace the ones we freed. Two of these Centaurs are especially talented weaponsmiths and are being put to work crafting weapons for the Kournan army. What do you say we free those Centaurs and see if we can't convince them to make weapons for our side?."
- Accept: "Best. Plan. Ever. I'm in!"
- Reject: "Here's my plan, you do it."
- When asked about quest: "Free those Centaurs from the Kournans, and if we're lucky, maybe they'll be thankful enough to make us some weapons!"
Intermediate Dialogue (Grif Ebonmane)
- "Two-legged one, I am impressed. You seem to hate the Kournans as much as we do. We heard you rescued Mirza. Consider us allies...we will withstand your man-stink as long as Varesh remains a threat to us all. We will meet you at your Command Post."
- "Good work! With the help of these Centaurs, we'll have a steady supply of good weapons in no time."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
The quickest way to complete this quest is to head out from Kodonur Crossroads by taking the Dejarin Estate exit. The target location is a short run from there. The two Centaur weaponsmiths are guarded by a moderately sized group of Kournan soldiers.