The War in Kryta
Overview[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
- Find the Shining Blade Camp in Talmark Wilderness.
- Enlist the aid of the Asura. (Asuran Allies)
- Enlist the aid of the Ebon Vanguard. (Ebon Vanguard Allies)
- Defeat the Inquisitors of the White Mantle: Lashona, Bauer, and Lovisa.
- Defeat the three Mursaat to give hope to the people: Willem the Demeaning, Aily the Innocent, and Koril the Malignant.
- Locate the Shining Blade's allies, and gather them at Lion's Arch.
- Defend Lion's Arch.
- Return to Salma for your congratulatory message.
Obtained from[edit | edit source]
Requirements[edit | edit source]
Reward[edit | edit source]
- There is no special reward for this quest, as it is just a quest to lead a player through the War in Kryta, which can be done without accepting this quest.
Dialogues[edit | edit source]
Acceptance Dialogue[edit | edit source]
The conflict in Kryta is escalating into civil war. If you are a true ally of Kryta you will rally to her cause.
Accept: I'll take care of it.
Reject: I'm sorry. I have other things I must do.
Reward Dialogue[edit | edit source]
The War in Kryta is finally over. Thank you for your help, brave adventurer. We will now turn our efforts to maintaining the peace we have won.
Followup[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Listen to a dialogue. If the quest does not update, you have to listen to at least one more dialogue. So rezone to Tears of the Fallen and go back to the camp. Do this until the quest gets the update.
Just follow the walkthroughs on the quests' pages. Remember, that there's a better reward if you kill the Inquisitors in Hard Mode. However, the quests are very tough then. After killing the Inquisitors, pick your reward at Princess Salma.