|This article is about the class of inventory items called "trophies". For the interactive objects commemorating the winners of GvG tournaments, see Championship Trophy.|
In general, trophies:
- Have a fixed merchant value.
- Stack in the inventory.
- Have no description in the inventory tooltip, other than the value.
- Are dropped by all creatures of the same species within a region.
- Sometimes, creatures of the same species may appear with different levels within the same region; often, the level difference will correspond to a different trophy drop.
- Have one or more collectors who will give various items (including weapons, armor, and experience scrolls) in exchange for a certain number of trophies.
- Can be salvaged in to one or more common crafting materials. Many trophies can also be expert salvaged into rare crafting materials.
- Reward trophy - a very similar class of items which are generally obtained as quest rewards, cannot be sold to merchants, and cannot be salvaged.
- For a list of all trophies in the game, see Category: Trophies.
- Collector rewards - check what is available and collect trophies toward the goal.
- Collectors - browse the collectors and their offerings.
- Collecting for fun and profit - a guide to turning a profit from trophies.