Unwaking Waters (explorable)
|This article is about the explorable area. For the mission, see Unwaking Waters (mission). For the Kurzick mission outpost, see Unwaking Waters (Kurzick). For the Luxon mission outpost, see Unwaking Waters (Luxon).|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
In the last seconds before the Jade Wind, the Harvest Temple started to sink into the sea, creating a maelstrom around it. Almost immediately afterwords, the sea turned to Jade, freezing the sea around the Temple like this, giving the area an odd, spiraling topography. This area has since become known as Unwaking Waters.
It often lies divided between Luxon and Kurzick control as a result of Alliance Battles. If you are not allied with the side controlling the only resurrection shrine in the area, you can either bribe them with 50 gold to turn them friendly and activate the shrine, or kill them, which also activates it (make sure you kill all of them). Otherwise, you will be returned to Harvest Temple upon your party's death.
If you are allied with the side controlling Harvest Temple, your party can also be resurrected right in front of its portal.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Creatures[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- 20 Gatekeeper Dedrick (access to the Kurzick Unwaking Waters outpost after completing Befriending the Kurzicks)
- 20 Hylas (access to the Luxon Unwaking Waters outpost after completing Befriending the Luxons)
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 22 (26) Outcast Warrior
- 21 (26) Outcast Deathhand
- 22 (26) Outcast Assassin
- 23 (26) Outcast Ritualist
- 24 (26) Kraken Spawn (Kraken)
- 24 (26) Saltspray Dragon (Dragon)
- 22 (26) Creeping Carp (Jade Fish)
- 28 Oni (Demon)
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- 28 Merki The Reaver (Human) with "Charge!"
- 28 Cultist Rajazan (Human) with Cultist's Fervor
- 24 Chazek Plague Herder (Human) with Psychic Instability
- 28 (30) Kunvie Firewing (Dragon) with Ride the Lightning
- 28 (30) Shrouded Oni (Demon) with Shadow Shroud
Pets[edit | edit source]
Shrines and Blessings[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 137-156 foes in this area.
- Occasionally, several enemies can spawn in inaccessible areas (either inside either the Kurzick outpost or the mission area). You will not be able to vanquish the area unless you can kill them using ranged skills that do not require a clear line of sight.
- Your party resurrects at Harvest Temple portal instead of at the resurrection shrine, if you haven't been close enough to activate the latter yet.