This build was originally designed for HA. It can also be used as a normal back-up healing in any other kind of PvP, except when there's no second monk, because this one cannot handle a full team alone.
Attributes and Skills
|Monk / Mesmer||Attribute Rank|
|Divine Favor||10 + 1|
|Protection Prayers||11 + 1 + 1|
- Full Radiant Insignia Armor with Superior Vigor, Minor Protection Prayers and Minor Divine Favor. All other pieces should use Runes of Atunement.
- A +5 energy Sword/Axe of Enchanting and a 20/20 Protection Offhand. Consider equiping low and high energy focus swaps.
- Keep Channeling up all the time.
- Reversal of Fortune, Gift of Health, and Signet of Devotion are your main healing skills.
- Divert Hexes can remove a large number of hexes from a teammate. It can also be used to remove conditions, but only when there are hexes present.
- Shield of Absorption and Protective Spirit are protecting skills to prevent spikes.
- Dismiss Condition for condition removal and healing.
- Various Anti-caster builds.
- Divert Hexes has a large energy cost, so use it wisely.
- Divert Hexes is useless against teams without hexes, such as heavy-melee teams or various kinds of spikes. That's why this build includes protection skills, so it isn't useless in a battle against such teams. In case you find yourself in a situation like that, keep up energy by using Signet of Devotion, and quickly cast Protective Spirit and Shield of Absorption in that order on a target that seems to be spiked.