Just getting the hang of wiki code, never used it before (and my HTML's a bit rusty too).
Little Cared For Facts
- I named Lyssa without realising that was the name of the Goddess of Illusion, which is really irritating as I thought it was a pretty good name for a Mesmer. Everybody must look at it and think "Wow, named after the goddess, tres bland". Or possibly "LFP 6/8 MONKS!!!1".
- If you're a Necromancer who doesn't play as a Minion Master or SS Nuker and you want to get into a PUG here's what to do: forget it. The others aren't interested. Just take those hundred or so non-MM/SS related Necromancy skills, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Classes I Wish They'd Introduce
- Engineer: uses firearms, crossbows and various other tecchie things (possibly making enemies crash at vital moments).
- Shapeshifter: can transform into various different animals, each with innate advantages and disadvantages, along with various skills that can only be used in certain forms.
- Dervish is half way there, we'll have to see how the elite forms work in practice.
- Spearman: uses spears, halberds and polearms. Not entirely sure how it'd work in the game, I just think it'd be cool.
- Paragon doesn't count, I meant pokey spears, not throwy spears.
- 5 Gladiator points