This user "NieA7" prefers to use the enhanced profile.
- Siva Kazna (N/Me, lvl 20, Tyrian)
- Lorna Mikata (D/W, lvl 20, Elonian)
- Lyssa Serpentine (Me/E, lvl 20, Canthan)
- Marco Blackwood (R/Me, lvl 20, Tyrian)
- Severian Fitzurse (W/E, Tyrian Mule)
- Gregor Senka (A/Mo, PvP Mule)
- 5 Gladiator points
Little Cared For Facts
- I named Lyssa without realising that was the name of the Goddess of Illusion, which is really irritating as I thought it was a pretty good name for a Mesmer. Everybody must look at it and think "Wow, named after the goddess, tres bland". Or possibly "LFP 6/8 MONKS!!!1".
- If you're a Necromancer who doesn't play as a Minion Master or SS Nuker and you want to get into a PUG here's what to do: forget it. The others aren't interested. Just take those hundred or so non-MM/SS related Necromancy skills, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Classes I Wish They'd Introduce
- Engineer: uses firearms, crossbows and various other tecchie things (possibly making enemies crash at vital moments).
- Shapeshifter: can transform into various different animals, each with innate advantages and disadvantages, along with various skills that can only be used in certain forms.
- The Dervish forms are half what I had in mind. I was more envisaging each attribute line reflecting an animal type (bird, reptile, cat, bear, whatever) with several transformations and abilities in each, with the primary attribute giving bonuses while in those forms.
- Spearman: uses spears, halberds and polearms. Not entirely sure how it'd work in the game, I just think it'd be cool.
- Paragon doesn't count - I mean pokey spears, not throwy spears.