I have decided to create this page in order to collect and organize all the improvments and fixes that should be done to the game (just in case a GW developer comes along) :) --Phoenix 01:01, 1 June 2006 (CDT)
Things that Should Be Added to the game:
- Weapon upgrade Trader to both major cities and Guild Halls or add Weapon upgrades to the Rune Trader.
- Merging character accounts with an increasing number in character slots and keeping the characters
or at least Character transfer between accounts
- Increased bank storage
- Xunlai Auction House
- Customizable number of guild ranks, customizable name for guild ranks, and customizable options(rights) for guild ranks as well more viewable options. (similar to WoW guild ranks and other MMORPG)
- Custom Nickname to friends in the friends list
- Item Linking Media:ItemLinkingSystem.jpg as suggested here: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25314488&union_id=139
- A way to see the members of the other guilds in the alliance (similar to the way you see the members of your guild in the guild screen Media:Guild_menu.jpg )
- Items from Prophecies and Factions, and from the Realms of the Gods to be converted to the new system, which means to come with an inscription slot!
- Addition of all preorder weapons to the store similar to the One Million Edition/Game of the Year Edition Upgrade.
- A Campaign to be released. It will be a long time till GW2 with only free content. Also the circle of the 4 elements needs to be completed (P-fire, F-air, N-earth, ?-water).