Countless permutations of attribute levels are possible. The table to the right shows all the ways to allocate 200 attribute points (the maximum possible) under these restrictions:
- no nonzero attributes below 4
- no more than one nonzero attribute below 6
- no more than two nonzero attributes below 8
- no other way (within these restrictions) is strictly better
- Extra points are not "dead points", but they're not enough to further increase the core attributes. They can still be used to raise other attributes (to level 3 at most).
- The possibilities are sorted from least total levels (very specialized, efficient skills) to most total levels (very diverse, improved flexibility). In general, a good allocation choice would reflect the same specialization/diversity as attributes represented in the skill bar.
- When considering highly specialized builds, another key factor to keep in mind is their vulnerability to Power Block.