Skills and Attributes
|Assassin / Any||Attribute Rank|
- Shadow Step with Aura of Displacement to an unsuspecting foe.
- That person may try to move away, which sets up the perfect situation for your opening Leaping Mantis Sting attack.
- Even if your chosen victim decides to stop and doesn't get Crippled, be sure to follow up with Jungle Strike. It still does more damage than a standard attack, and lets you strike with Twisting Fangs.
- Wait for these to recharge, and repeat.
Suggested Skill Unlocks
- Way of the Fox - If you have a target you can't hit, try to outfox their defensive ability.
- Dark Escape - Dark Escape comes in handy if you need to retreat and heal.
- Golden Lotus Strike - Use Golden Lotus Strike combined with any enchantment to get energy fast after your combo ends.
Followup builds suggestions
- A/D Disciple of Death - Use a Scythe and do massive damage with Critical Hits.
- A/E Falling Shocker - Uses Knockdown and Spike attacks combined with the Assassin Shadow Step ability. This build is often used to solo NPCs in Guild versus Guild matches.
- A/any Leaping Temple Strike - Uses Conditions such as Cripple and Daze to take out spellcasters.