User:Xifue lore/builds/A/Disciple of Death
This build works with the high damage generated from a critical hit by a scythe and the fact a scythe can hit multiple targets. It gives the user a near total condition removal (except blind), plus a cheap damage and Deep Wound inflictor without its usual drawbacks and a constant heal.
Attributes and Skills[edit | edit source]
|Assassin / Dervish||Attribute Rank|
|Critical Strikes||12 + 1 + 3|
Optional Slot[edit | edit source]
- Critical Defenses - This is the recommended skill but it loses effectiveness if the enemies are too spread out.
- Mystic Regeneration - Take two point out of Scythe Mastery and put 8 points into Earth Prayers. This is the recommended replacement for Critical Defenses. It has a very powerful constant healing effect.
- Guiding Hands - Put 3 points into Wind Prayers if there are enemies that will block your attacks.
- Critical Eye - If there are no or few enemies that will block your attacks.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- You can swap Reap Impurities for Chilling Victory for more dps.
- You can swap Assassin's Remedy for Signet of Malice or a condition remover that takes away blindness.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- It is recommended that you use Vanguard's Armor Guise with Nightstalker's Armor Leggings, Gloves and Shoes.
- Use a Sundering Scythe of Enchanting 20%, Damage +15% (while enchanted).
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Maintain non-attack skills as long as possible.
- Use Wearying Strike at the start of a fight and whenever anyone with the condition comes near, follow it with Malicious Strike for weakness to be removed.
- Use Critical Defenses when necessary and possible and Malicious Strike whenever you need to renew it.
- Use Reap Impurities on someone who has a condition to regain health.
Counters[edit | edit source]
- Anything that takes off enchantments.
- Evasions, if people do use these against you it is recommended to choose a different target.
- Being blinded.
- Stone Sheath and Dulled Weapon both remove your ability to critical, destroying this build.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- With all the skills in place you will have a 70% chance of causing a critical hit.
- You will be able to make up to 4 hits while Critical Defenses lasts.
- The chance of getting at least 1 critical hit while attacking one person after 4 strikes is 99.2%.
- Weakness is applied after Wearying Strike hits and is taken away after the next Critical Hit is registered.