Welcome to GuildWiki!
Cheers, ◄mendel► 22:19, 13 December 2010 (UTC)
- Your user page turned out nice! I didn't expect a GW touch, it looks great. --◄mendel► 01:53, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- I second this, and should probably get around to making my userpage & talk styling sometime soon :) — Scythe 2:00, 14 Dec 2010 (UTC)
I've uploaded an extension to the repository that you'll be interested in: check /extensions/CurseFooter. Not only does this insert the footer itself into all pages regardless of skin, but it also inserts the code for all four of your trackers. I compared the tracker code between a few wikis, and noticed that only 1 of them was site-specific - Quantcast, ComScore, Nielsen, and 1 of the 2 GoogleAnalytics trackers all use the same account ID.
For the site-specific GoogleAnalytics tracker, I parameterized the account ID, so it can be set in LocalSettings.php for each individual wiki. This allows you to easily copy this extension to all your wikis. And that, in turn, will let you remove the single-skin restriction from your wikis. Everyone wins!
Look it over and let me know what you think. —Dr Ishmael 20:20, 15 December 2010 (UTC)
- Hey, just a little error, but it says Guild War Guru (& 2) instead of Guild Wars :P–alistic 08:39, 18 December 2010 (UTC)
GuildWiki is listed under Wiki, not under Community. Derp.EDIT: Also I am blind. I get it now. --Vipermagi 13:50, 18 December 2010 (UTC)
Could you install the change I just pushed to the repo? It's a new extension I wrote to help us parse/format skill descriptions.
Also: is there a better / more reliable way to contact you? —Dr Ishmael 17:13, 1 August 2011 (UTC)
MSN: email@example.com AIM: tagnewcurse Skype: knotbumble
I let Bryan/Tim know that you need Guild Wiki deployed. (: --Bumbletalk 17:28, 1 August 2011 (UTC)
They said there was nothing to be deployed, is it committed and pushed? --Bumbletalk 17:30, 1 August 2011 (UTC)
- Doh, I forgot the push. It's up now. —Dr Ishmael 17:34, 1 August 2011 (UTC)
- I still don't see it and Bryan said he sees nothing to be deployed. :s --Bumbletalk 17:36, 1 August 2011 (UTC)
- *grumble grumble* I even had my coffee today! It's definitely up now. —Dr Ishmael 17:44, 1 August 2011 (UTC)
Done! --Bumbletalk 17:47, 1 August 2011 (UTC)