Welcome to GuildWiki! You know, you can use the "Preview" button to show what the page looks like with the edits you've made, rather than having to save every time to see. That way, you don't spam Special:RecentChanges so much. Quizzical 17:33, June 23, 2010 (UTC)
- I am soo sorry about that. I'm a bit of a control freak when it comes to setting up a "home base".
- Have at it. Go ahead and format your user page however you like. I'm just saying that using preview lets you make a bunch of changes in one line on Recent Changes, rather than ten separate (and perhaps consecutive) lines.
- Also, there are a couple of talk page conventions that you should probably learn. We use colons to indent replies, not asterisks. If each reply is indented by one colon more than the previous, then it makes it much easier to separate comments and see who said what.
- The other is that it is good to sign your comments. If you end a comment with ~~~~, the wiki will fill in a timestamp and your signature. It's much easier to parse talk pages with comments from dozens of people when it is clearly marked who said what and when. Quizzical 22:13, June 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, thanks for the heads up and the help on the syntax (I'm a bit of a wiki noob), I will be more careful for now on Piemaker 00:07, June 24, 2010 (UTC)