A queston about userpage editing
Hey, I was wondering, I'm trying to save some builds I like on my page, and I don't like it to be long like that. A message suggests that i split the article into different parts, but how do I do that? --Feedmenow 18:59, 6 April, 2007 (PST)
- I think what you're asking about is how to make sub-pages. To do that put some links in your userpage to pages named User:Feedmenow/build1, User:Feedmenow/build2, User:Feedmenow/build3, etc... with build1, 2, 3, etc replaced with the build names. Then click on those links and put a build on each page. If I didn't quite answer your question, please ask me again. --Rainith 22:11, 7 April 2007 (CDT)
I've never seen someone ban that quick, you offically own! Solus
- Fastest gun in the west, that's me. ;) --Rainith 22:27, 13 April 2007 (CDT)
- It's all in the reflexes :) Solus 22:41, 13 April 2007 (CDT)
blocked "User:KevinLy" with an expiry time of infinite
wow, pretty harsh for a misnamed user page. --Honorable Sarah 19:38, 15 April 2007 (CDT)
- nevermind, he's back as User:184.108.40.206 now. i stand corrected --Honorable Sarah 19:42, 15 April 2007 (CDT)
- My apologies. I should have put a reason for the block, but that sort of thing really pisses me off, and I just said, "screw it" and blocked him. I'll try to be specific about why I do blocks, especially long term/infinite ones. :) --Rainith 20:09, 15 April 2007 (CDT)
R.I.P. fake TOC hacks
It was over a year ago when you created it at my request. Now I've buried them with my very own hands. Just want to thank you again for going through the trouble back then. (-: -PanSola 07:24, 17 April 2007 (CDT)
- Lol. No worries. :) --Rainith 11:58, 17 April 2007 (CDT)
New titles soo...
...You know ;] - 3x Guardian, 3x Vanquisher, Split skill hunter, Legendary skill hunter, cartographer, guardian, vanquisher. Quite a lot of work ^^; — Poki#3 , 13:32, 20 April 2007 (CDT)
- I know... I may start some new designs rolling out this weekend, but it will probably be next weekend before I really get anything major done on the new titles and their boxes. As always, if anyone has any ideas for what the new ones should be (or comments on them once they are done) post them here or here.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Rainith (contribs) .
- Lol, sign :P —SigmA
- Sigh Sigma, you and your wiki-code expensive sig :P. Anyway. Rainith, how do you feel about others starting the templates for the new titles? Personally I have no idea which images to use, but could at least add the framework for a functional template. ~ BlueNovember 14:45, 27 April 2007 (CDT)
- I should be starting on these boxes tonight after work, add to that the fact that I'm planning on changing the coding of the box from using tables to using divs and I think it might be best to just hold off and let me do it. (Note, I'm not saying you can't do it, its a wiki, you can if you like, but really the pictures are generally the hardest thing to come up with. ;) ) To give people an idea of what I'm planning, for the new skill hunter titles, I was thinking the SoC icon of the current box with the outpost icon for the campaign superimposed on top of it. The legendary skill hunter box, may be the same as the current box, or I may try to make it a little "shinier" befitting its stature. The Guardian boxes will use the icons for completing missions in hard mode (has anyone lifted and uploaded those yet? If not I'll ask Smurf to grab them). The vanquisher titles will be using the 'hard mode effect' icons (the red and gold ones). --Rainith 17:06, 27 April 2007 (CDT)
Why not use the guardian skill icon for the title ^^ —SigmA 06:40, 28 April 2007 (CDT)
- Excellent idea. :) I believe I'll use that for the Legendary Guardian title box. Also, Smurf was able to get me the images I needed for the other title boxes. Unfortunately I'm stuck at work all day and have some obligations after work too. I should be able to get some of the boxes done tonight, but maybe not all of them. --Rainith 15:32, 28 April 2007 (CDT)
- Yes, but I don't know that any of those other guardians come in a nice small package that will be easily recognizable at that size (although if you don't play as a monk, you might not recognize the skill icon for guardian either I guess).
- As an aside, I'm looking at the graphics I used for the new skill hunter titles and I'm thinking they should maybe be reversed, the SoC icon should be big and then the mission icon should be smaller and in the center, any opinions? When I get home tonight I'll try to make them up and see what I think. --Rainith 20:20, 28 April 2007 (CDT)
*sigh* I got busy with other things this weekend and didn't get back to these boxes. Monday will probably be busy at work and I probably won't get home until late, so I'm probably not going to get anything more done on them until Tuesday. :( --Rainith 03:30, 30 April 2007 (CDT)
User:AnticDevices\BuildWipe has a backslash in it, so it is inaccessible (wiki doesn't allow creation or viewing of names with \ in, but does allow moving of them to that target for some reason >.<), but you can get at it here  — Skuld 11:30, 26 April 2007 (CDT)
- Done. --Rainith 12:04, 26 April 2007 (CDT)
Skill Title Boxes
Note to Rainith, for some reason i ahve to include User:Rainith/ for the title? Is this absoloutely necessary? Thx--Stevo101 20:20, 28 April 2007 (CDT)
- It is for the new boxes as they are still "in testing" and I have them located to my userspace. If you want to use them right now, you will need to include "User:Rainith/..." and then when I move them out of my userspace you'll need to take that out. The reason I have them in my userspace is that I'm still tweaking/playing around with them. When I'm satisfied that they are complete, I'll move them out. --Rainith 20:23, 28 April 2007 (CDT)
- alright thx rainith, was just wondering iwas like Wth?--Stevo101 20:24, 28 April 2007 (CDT)
How are things? :) — Skuld 11:09, 23 May 2007 (CDT)
- Busy. I generally only have time to check the wiki(s) when I get the chance at work (like now). What's up with you? :) --Rainith 11:48, 23 May 2007 (CDT)
- Revising (hah). Got a 13 day break until my next lot of exams D= — Skuld 11:55, 23 May 2007 (CDT)
- Ah, fun times. I remember those days (actually the American equivalent). Sad thing is, the way some days are, I wish I was dealing with final exams again. :P --Rainith 11:58, 23 May 2007 (CDT)
yo yo yoyoy oo
wats up boy SIinky 02:39, 7 July 2007 (CDT)
Thanks for noticing that Rainith, I was not aware that that was the case. I did in fact check with an Elementalist. Thanks for letting me know! -- Imbril Shadowfire 11:35, 15 July 2007 (CDT)
In an effort to make Special:Listusers/Sysop and Special:Listusers/Bureaucrat more useful to visitors seeking assistance, the community has agreed to remove the flags of sysops and bureaucrats who seem unlikely to return to the wiki.
You are still considered a trusted administrator of GuildWiki, and at anytime you may simply contact an active Bureaucrat to have your flags restored. But in the mean time, please excuse the need for the extra step you will have to take in order to use the powers that we still trust you with.
(T/C) 22:58, 2 November 2008 (UTC)