Hey, just to tell you, I logged into GuildWiki and I was signed on as you. I have no idea how this happened, but you might want to change your password bc my computer migt have saved it somehow from somewhere. -Alreajk
- I did, but it must've been unchecked somehow... ugh.
RavynousHunter:: Talk 02:11, 13 October 2007 (UTC)
Hi, I believe that your signature breaks GW:SIGN. Specifically, the part about transclusion - you can't use template(s) in signatures. You could just make your sig the image itself and redirect it to you; that is easy enough, not a big long HTML string or anything. (T/C) 03:39, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
If you could help me, then please do, because I'm freakin lost on this one, as the WikiCode thing on Wikipedia was a huge help. </sarcasm> RavynousHunter 03:40, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
Haha...the Wikicode thing on Wikipedia is for fairly advanced coders :)
- - This is your image. Currently it is obviously too large...you want to get that down to 50x19 pixels max. I can see that you used the template to do that. Since that is illegal, you can either re-upload the image after resizing it on your comp (use Photoshop or Paint or Microsoft Word or something), or you can make it into a text sig, which is a bit more difficult. I'm guessing you'd rather go the image route.
- Once you re-upload the image, be sure and hit [Ctrl] + [F5] to purge the server cache.
- Check the "Raw Signatures" box in your Preferences.
- Put in the following text:
[[Image:RavynousHunterSignature.jpg]] ([[User talk:RavynousHunter|T]])
- This will make your sig have the little image which redirects to your userpage, as well as a link to your talkpage. That's all!
If you don't have the software to resize the image I can do it for you. (T/C) 03:46, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
- Tyvm. RavynousHunter 05:16, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
- Oh my, sorry to inform you, but the sig you just uploaded is one pixel too high, and 15 pixels too long. If you could edit it to meet GW:SIGN's standards, it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.-- (Talk) (Contr.) 01:58, 13 October 2007 (UTC)
Hello, I was wondering if you'd like to add your skills to the list of humor articles being compiled here. If so, please reply here, in the Humor Police talk page, or in my talk page. Thank you! Zulu Inuoe 19:05, 20 November 2007 (UTC)
Everyone that isn't dead likes Tenchi Muyo, but where did you get that pic from so I can add licensing info?--Gigathrash 22:31, 14 March 2008 (UTC)
Testing new sig
Here goes... talk 05:05, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
Damn it... Can't get the damn thing to redirect... talk 05:10, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
- I fix! —♥Jedi♥Rogue♥ 05:13, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
- Huzzah! Thank you!! Have a cookie! talk 05:15, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
Cradle of Filth?
Wow, someone with a sliver of taste when it comes to Metal :) I still prefer Death Metal myself (Behemoth, Dissection), but Cradle is good, too. --- -- (s)talkpage 14:22, 20 May 2008 (UTC)
- Aye, Cradle of Filth ftw! talk 14:30, 20 May 2008 (UTC)
My Anti-Theist Sentiments
Putting this section here to preempt the inevitable (NPA-breaking) spamfest that is about to occur... talk 17:41, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
- You mean because of what you recently posted on my talkpage, or some other anti-theist sentiments? :P-- - (Talk/Contribs) 18:04, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
- Both, lol. talk 18:46, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
- Fair enough :), I already used anti-theist sentiments to generate talkpage spam in my first archive, so i'll just avoid being drawn into any debate on the matter, i think :P-- - (Talk/Contribs) 18:58, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
- Aww... You don't wanna act as reinforcements? lol talk 19:06, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah me and Havoc can act as reinforcements where necessary xD - why are the aetheists always the nice ones xP *flees zealous wrath*-- - (Talk/Contribs) 11:06, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
- Go right ahead, man. I'm for open-sourcing, so I don't really care if you borrow a few of my boxes. talk 17:46, 28 May 2008 (UTC)