- Vampiric Horrors are melee fighters.
- Vampiric Horrors deal Blunt damage.
- The attacks of a Vampiric Horror cause its master to be healed for the same amount of damage they deal.
- Vampiric Horror's damage versus an AL60 target in the Isle of the Nameless ranges from 17 to 49, including both critical and non-critical hits, with a mean damage of 27.5. The critical hit rate and specific critical and non-critical damage ranges are currently unknown.
- Vampiric Horrors have roughly level*20 + 80 health and level*4 armor.
- A level 18 Vampiric Horror has approximately 440 health and 72 armor.
- Vampiric Horrors attack roughly 1 attack per 3.17 seconds (30 attacks in 95 seconds).
- At level 18, Vampiric Horrors live for 1 minute 24 seconds.
Vampiric horrors will attack the target closest to them, they will not switch target until their current target is dead. The minion master has no control on the minion's target.
- Vampiric Horrors share many common traits with the other types of animated undead and are subject to the same rules as all skills that rely on corpse exploitation.
- Vampiric Horrors lose health at a rate that increases over time. See article Minion for more details.
- The model used for Vampiric Horrors is the same as used for Bone Horrors and Bone Minions.
- Damage done by Vampiric Horrors do not count as life-stealing, hence protection spells such as Protective Spirit will still negate attacks.
- It is possible to animate a Vampiric Horror up to level 23 with 21 Death Magic. For information on how to raise your attribute that high, see the Attribute article.
|Bone Fiend • Bone Horror • Bone Minion • Celestial Assassin • Celestial Horror • Flesh Golem • Jagged Horror • Shambling Horror • Vampiric Horror|