- Find and rescue Farmer Hamnet, who is lost in Wizard's Folly .
- See Lieutenant Langmar for your reward.
- "We just received word from the residents of Ashford that Farmer Hamnet has gone missing. He was last seen heading up to Wizard's Folly to gather supplies, but was due back hours ago. His neighbors are starting to get nervous, so we have agreed to send a search party. Are you interested in leading the search? This seems like the perfect way for you to get some more experience under you belt!"
- Accept: "I will find your lost farmer."
- Reject: "It's kind of chilly up there. I think I'll stick around here, where it's nice and warm."
Intermediate Dialogue 1
- Farmer Hamnet: "Thank the gods you found me! Now, please, take me out of this place before I freeze or get eaten!"
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Farmer Hamnet: "Thank you, my friend. I think I'm going to need a hot batch of Mary's famous tea to warm up a bit!"
- "Well done, recruit! I'm sure Hamnet is happy to be back indoors next to a warm fire."
Once you come within aggro range Farmer Hamnet becomes an Ally and begins following you. Lead him back to Foible's Fair or any other portal; the quest updates finished when the farmer runs inside. Since he's following then you must wait a few seconds outside the portal.