- Search the Ruptured Heart for anyone who might know the whereabouts of Kwalanah.
- See Charen for your reward.
- My sweet Kwalanah... I'm afraid she has done something terribly foolish. I told her it was a preposterous notion but she wouldn't listen to me. Reborn? Bah! We have been quite content with the way things are for a very long time. But she's impressionable, and I fear that even in death she's fallen in with the wrong sort.
- She has gone missing, you see, and I can't find her anywhere. Please, will you search the area and help me find her? I do not want to spend eternity without her.
- Accept: I shall not rest until I reacquaint you with your love.
- Reject: If you love someone, set them free.
Intermediate dialogue 1 (Jehner)
- Kwalanah? I have not seen her in some time. But I may know what ill has befallen her by the hand of the Margonites.
- Their ploy is simple: to convince discontented souls to be "reborn" through a suspicious ritual that allegedly binds spirits to flesh. In actuality, the Margonites seek to consume the souls of the departed. Kwalanah should have accepted her fate rather than deny it. She may be lost forever.
- This is terrible! My dear, sweet Kwalanah!
- Thank you for delivering this news, no matter how grim. There is more to do. I only hope my wife is not gone forever.
The Reject dialogue is likely a reference to the Sting song "If You Love Somebody Set Them Free."