|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
The Vehjin Mines are an explorable area in the far west of Vabbi. According to Assistant Jenhan, the mines are a source of precious gems. The tops of the mesas here are surprisingly green; unfortunately, they cannot be reached from the valleys below.
- Southeast: Jennur's Horde (outpost), Lyssa shrine, Monster Hunt bounty
- Northwest: Basalt Grotto, Melandru shrine, Plant Hunt bounty
- Northeast: Holdings of Chokhin, Melandru shrine, Monster Hunt bounty
- North: Balthazar shrine, Heket Hunt bounty
- West: Dwayna shrine, Minotaur Hunt bounty
- Belgun the Quarry Master: Data Mining
- Belgun the Quarry Master: To the Rescue (Nightfall)
- Belgun the Quarry Master: Coffer of Joko
- Belgun the Quarry Master: Puzzling Parchment
- Belgun the Quarry Master
- Vabbian Commoner
- Vabbian Guard
- Vabbian Gypsy
- Vabbian Miner
- Vabbian Priest
- Great beasts
- 28 Shak-Jarin the Justicebringer (Skree): "Charge!"
- 28 Preceptor Zunark (Margonite): Spell Breaker (during the quest "To the Rescue")
- 28 Nehpek the Remorseless (Skree): Pain of Disenchantment (not during the quest "Coffer of Joko" or if you have Master of Whispers in your party)
- 28 Pehnsed the Loudmouth (Great beast): Song of Purification
- 28 Marobeh Sharptail (Great beast): Wounding Strike
- Vanquishers must defeat 137-207 foes in this area.