|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Vehtendi Valley is an explorable area in Vabbi. Like the Yatendi Canyons to the south, it is along the banks of the Elon, and the narrow ledges along the east bank are reminiscent of that region, but the rest is much more open, with farmlands in the southwest, and the outskirts of The Kodash Bazaar in the northwest. The beautiful Hanging Gardens of Jahin may be seen (but not entered) in the Northeast.
- South: Yatendi Canyons
- South-East: Yahnur Market
- West: Forum Highlands
- North-West: The Kodash Bazaar
Shrines and Blessings
- Northwest: Lyssa shrine, Kournan Bounty, exit to Kodash Bazaar
- Northeast: Balthazar shrine, Plant Hunt
- East: Lyssa shrine, Plant Hunt, exit to Yahnur Market
- South-East: Lyssa shrine, Monster Hunt , exit to Yahnur Market
- Center: Melandru shrine, Heket Hunt
- South-Center: Balthazar shrine, Heket Hunt
- West: Shrine, Margonite Battle, between exits to Forum Highlands and Kodash Bazaar
- Mid-West: Lyssa shrine, Kournan Bounty, exit to Forum Highlands
- South-West: Balthazar shrine, Heket Hunt, exit to Yatendi Canyons
- Merchants and Traders:
- Great Beasts
- Kournan Army
- 28 Chumab the Prideful (Steady Stance)
- 26 Yamesh Mindclouder (Crippling Anguish)
- 28 Jarimiya the Unmerciful (Wastrel's Collapse)- does not spawn if you have the quest Rally The Princes or Valley of the Rifts active.
- 28 Bohdalz the Furious (Weapon of Fury)- does not spawn if you have the quest Rally The Princes active.
- Vanquishers must defeat 215-257 foes in this area.
- The accessible paths in this area form a closed loop, with Yahnur Market "breaking" the loop because there is no path around it. Because of this, it is recommended to begin vanquishing the area from Yahnur (either exit) and progress around the area until you reach the other Yahnur exit.