|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Watchtower Coast is an explorable area on the north coast of Kryta, bordered by Divinity Coast to the west and Beetletun on the east. The area is dotted with numerous fortresses built into the craggy rocks. White Mantle emblems are displayed on their towers.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
Divinity Coast (west)
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 11 (24) Bog Skale
- 13 (24) Caromi Tengu Brave
- 13 (24) Caromi Tengu Scout
- 12 (24) Caromi Tengu Wild
- 14 (24) Mergoyle
- 12 (24) Mergoyle Wavebreaker
- 13 (24) Oakheart
- 11 (24) Spined Aloe
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Skale[edit | edit source]
- / 24 (30) Amalek the Unmerciful
- 24 (30) Calamitous
- / 24 (30) Imuk the Pungent
- / 24 (30) Minea the Obscene
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Skill Capture[edit | edit source]
- Barbed Trap from Melp the Harpooner (not available before The Price of Steel quest in Silverwood).
- Energizing Wind from Melp the Harpooner (not available before Port Sledge).
- Spirit Shackles from Hew Gruntruck (not available before Blood And Smoke quest at Ettin's Back).
- Rust from Fauul the Windburner (not available before Port Sledge).
- Energy Surge from Minea the Obscene (does not appear unless completed Hell's Precipice or EOTN?)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 152-172 foes in this area.
- The most northern watchtower (purple circle on the map) is inaccessible.
- This is the only vanquishable area in Tyria that cannot be entered with a party of eight, because the only entrances are from outposts which have a party size of six.