|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Witman's Folly is named after the Ascalonian explorer Marshall Whitman. The terrain is broken and chaotic, and due to the fact that it is so close to the water, it is difficult to tell how much of it is on solid ground and how much is icebergs. Most of the enemies here are Grawl.
- Sniik Hungrymind, (Imp) (Energy Drain)
- Sakalo Yawpyawl, (Grawl) ("Victory is Mine!")
- Karobo Dimdim, (Grawl) (Plague Signet)
- Ipillo Wupwup, (Grawl) (Unyielding Aura)
- Maak Frostfriend, (Imp) (Mind Freeze)
- Alana Kepkep, (Grawl) (Glimmering Mark)
- Salani Pippip, (Grawl) (Poison Arrow)
Collectors and Traders
- Vania Sewell is in the north eastern corner of the area.
- Mag Ironwall is in the south western corner of the area, just outside the entrance to Port Sledge.
- This is a favorite area for many chest runners; many monsters can be avoided (be careful of Azure Shadows), and 3 Shiverpeak Chests (Locked Chest in Hard mode) spawn.
- Vanquishers must defeat 88-112 foes in this area.
- There is a group near Droknar's Forge that will circle the map in a clockwise path that might be missed.
- The eastern part of the map is only inhabited by two Imp bosses and their Azure Shadow minions. Be careful approaching them as hidden Azure Shadows may popup during your approach. It is suggested to clear the entire western area of the Grawls before venturing east.