Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This article is about the animal companion. For the emote, see Rank.|
- Pre-Searing Ascalon
- Southern Shiverpeaks
- Spearhead Peak (see notes)
- The easiest place to charm a Wolf is in Lakeside County just outside Ashford Abbey.
- All Wolves are hostile, but they can still be charmed.
- The default animal companion for PvP characters is a level 20 Elder Wolf (a Wolf with the "elder" evolution). Whenever a PvP character equips Charm Animal, if they do not currently have any other animal charmed, they will receive an Elder Wolf.
- Level 15 Elder Wolves will sometimes spawn near Thul The Bull and other groups of Stone Summit in Spearhead Peak for the rangers to charm. By flagging your heroes/henchmen off the radar to one of these group's spawn point, they can be killed/interrupted before the wolf can be charmed.
- Other species of wolf can be found throughout Tyria:
- Wolves deal slashing damage.
|Animal companions (Evolving • Charming/Finding)|
|Tyrian||Albino Rat • Black Bear • Black Wolf • Dune Lizard • Iguana • Jingle Bear • Lynx • Melandru's Stalker • Moa Bird/Strider • Mountain Eagle
Polar Bear • Rainbow Phoenix • Raven • Warthog • White Crab • White Moa • White Wolf • Wolf/Snow Wolf
|Canthan||Black Moa • Crane • Lurker • Phoenix • Reef Lurker • Tiger • White Tiger|
|Elonian||Crocodile • Flamingo • Hyena • Jahai Rat • Lion • Lioness • Warthog|
|Exotic||Black Widow • Moss Spider • White Jingle Moa|