|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
The Yatendi Canyons are the gateway to Vabbi. The river Elon has carved through the rocky cliffs that separate Vabbi and Kourna, providing easy passage between the two provinces by walking through the shallows, along ledges beside the river, and over bridges. The southern mouth of the canyons is blocked by the Fortress of Jahai, a Kournan fortress second only to Gandara, the Moon Fortress itsself.
- North: Vehtendi Valley (explorable area)
- East: Wehhan Terraces (town)
- West: Chantry of Secrets (town)
- Southwest: Fortress of Jahai (not an exit)
Shrines and Blessings
- East (next to Wehhan Terraces): Vabbian Scout, Harpy Hunt
- Southeast: Vabbian Scout, Insect Hunt
- South: Vabbian Scout, Monster Hunt
- Southwest (next to Fortress of Jahai): Whispers Informant, Margonite Battle
- West (next to Chantry of Secrets): Sunspear Scout, Kournan Bounty
- Center (south): Vabbian Scout, Harpy Hunt
- Center (north): Sunspear Scout, Kournan Bounty
- North: Vabbian Scout, Monster Hunt
- 20 Vabbian Scout
- 20 Whispers Acolyte (only during Calling the Order)
- 20 Disciple of Secrets (only during Calling the Order)
- 20 Sunspear Scout
- Great Beast
- Kournan Army
- 24 Lieutenant Vanahk (Human): Blood is Power
- 28 Tain the Corrupter (Margonite): Corrupt Enchantment
- 28 Makdeh the Aggravating (Skree): Tease
- 28 Lushivahr the Invoker (Margonite): Invoke Lightning
- 24 Hajok Earthguardian (Insect): Master of Magic
- 24 Corporal Suli (Human): Pious Renewal
- Vanquishers must defeat 183-228 foes in this area.
- Because the center of the map is inaccessible, it is easier to vanquish by starting at Wehhan Terraces. Starting from Chantry of Secrets requires you to backtrack.