Zaishen Summoning Stone
|Zaishen Summoning Stone|
Description[edit | edit source]
- Double-click to summon a random ally of your level that lasts for 30 minutes or until slain in combat. Summoning stones can only be activated once every 60 minutes per character, and only one ally from a summoning stone can be present in an instance at a time. This item can only be used in explorable areas.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Possible allies[edit | edit source]
- Archer (skills)
- Avatar of Balthazar (summon) (skills)
- Champion of Balthazar (skills)
- Footman (skills)
- Guild Lord (skills)
- Priest of Balthazar (skills)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the ally dies, another player can summon a new one before the first player's has recharged.
- This item is not usable in solo quests or missions, including Dwarven Boxing and Bonus Mission Pack missions.
- This is one of only three summoning stones that can summon more than one possible ally, the others being the Celestial Summoning Stone and Mysterious Summoning Stone.
|Core||Automaton • Ghastly • Igneous • Mercantile • Mysterious • Zaishen|
|Factions||Amber • Demonic • Jadeite • Mystical|
|Eye of the North||Arctic • Chitinous • Fossilized • Gelatinous|
|Event||Celestial • Frosty • Mischievous|
|Guild Wars Beyond||Shining Blade War Horn|