|200px|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
The valley of Zen Daijun is located on the southeastern side of Shing Jea Island. The eastern side is mainly open, while the western side contains a system of deep canyons and a cave near the south coast.
Objects / Points of Interest
- Statue of Lyssa (near Seitung Harbor gate)
- Statue of Balthazar (in Ghachu Cave)
- Statue of Melandru (near Kei Beach)
- Shrine of Zunraa (several)
- Daijun Library
- Ghachu Cave
- Kahnju Overlook
- Kei Beach
- Tei Lake
- 10 (24) Afflicted Mesmer
- 10 (24) Afflicted Elementalist
- 12 (24) Afflicted Ritualist
- 14 (24) Afflicted Necromancer
- 14 (24) Afflicted Monk
- 14 (24) Afflicted Ranger
- 14 (24) Afflicted Assassin
- 14 (24) Afflicted Warrior
- 15 (25) Jade Torn Kirin
- 13 (20) Zunraa
- Vanquishers must defeat 162-170 foes in this area.