Zilo the Drunkard
|Zilo the Drunkard|
Zilo the Drunkard is a lvl 10 NPC found in the Tihark Orchard (mission).
You must win a drinking contest against him in order to receive the bonus.
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills Used[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "None can outdrink the mighty Zilo! All who have tried have fallen comatose at my feet, facedown in their own bile!"
Quotes[edit | edit source]
After accepting Zilo's challenge you'll see the following statements he makes, trying to discourage the player:
- "I don't have any drinks for you. This trusty keg here is for me alone. Slip through the party and nab drinks from the willing. If you can imbibe 12 mugs before I finish this keg, you win. But trust me, you don't have a chance, lightweight."
- "Give up now, amateur. You'll never beat me!"
- "Itsh a miracul yur still standing!"
- "Yus better hurry. My three kegsh almosh gones!"
If you defeated Zilo:
- "What? You *hiccup* beat me? My pants off to you. *hiccup* Now if you'll *burp* excuse me...I have to attend a meeting
between an empty *hiccup* bucket and tonight's dinner. *burp*"
- "I love you man!"
If you failed to defeat Zilo:
- "I ish victori- *hiccup* victori- *hiccup* victori- *HICCUP*...da man! I told you ah would winsh!"
Notes[edit | edit source]
Right next to Zilo you'll see Zilo's keg, but it's to no use for the player.
Instead you'll see a progress bar at the top of your screen displaying Zilo's own progress during the bonus quest.
To win this mini-mission, you must run around and steal drinks from NPCs in the area. Warning- if you steal a drink from The Great Zehtuka, he will attack you and other nearby NPCs until his health drops sufficiently or the harpies come.