Zos Shivros Channel (mission)
Challenge Mission. Protect Battle Priest Calibos for as long as you can. Killing a Luxon Adept in the surrounding area gives a morale boost, a score bonus and the blessing Rage of the Sea. New "waves" of more powerful enemies will be announced and a short timer will appear. A Hold-out score bonus is given every minute. At regular intervals the score values increase.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
Keep Battle Priest Calibos alive for as long as possible
- Destroy Luxon Adepts to receive a morale boost and score bonus.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
The reward is exactly Trunc(P*R) faction, Trunc(P*R/2) experience and Trunc(P*R/4) gold.
P = Point Scored.
R = Ratio = 2000/(best monthly score).
- If you beat the Daily high score you are rewarded with an additional 4000 Luxon Faction and 500 gold.
- If you beat the Monthly high score you are rewarded with an additional 8000 Luxon Faction and 1000 gold.
- If you beat the Quarterly high score you are rewarded with an additional 16000 Luxon Faction and 2000 gold.
- You are rewarded with 1 Luxon Faction per kill.
- You are rewarded with 50 Luxon Faction each minute you survive.
- You are rewarded with an additional 100 Luxon Faction for each Luxon Adept you kill.
Waves[edit | edit source]
The eighth wave and beyond is made up of Siege Turtles.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Every three minutes, the point reward for killing an Adept increases by 3 points. The longer the team waits before killing Adepts, the greater the bonus will be.
A single person with longbow range can kill an Adept while the rest of the team protects Calibos. As a static NPC, the Adept will not move to defend themselves in any manner. Ritualist Spirits can accomplish this, however a Ranger is generally preferred for this task.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 24 (26) Saltspray Dragon
- 28 (30) Oni
- 24 (26) Siege Turtle
|Factions Campaign Challenge Missions|
|Dragon's Throat • Altrumm Ruins (Kurzick), Zos Shivros Channel (Luxon) • Amatz Basin (Kurzick), The Aurios Mines (Luxon)|